Thursday, May 22, 2008

Full of Want

I want a new tattoo.
I want a puppy or a kitten. But I also want to not live in a zoo.
I want my house to be finished.
I want to have enough money to finish our house.
I want a new, perfect dining room table.
I want to have a house warming party.
I want a raise.
I want a housekeeper.
I want to go home and take a nap.
I want to like to go to the gym.
I want a pool in my backyard.
I want to go back to Belize.
I want Frankie's philly cheese-steak to be vegetarian.
I want to know who will be the democratic nominee.
I want people to do their jobs, to do the right thing, to mind their business.
I want world peace and an end to world hunger.
I want health and happiness for my friends and family.
I want China to stop exporting glass; and toys/food that make kids sick.

I want it all....

No comments: