On a home improvement note: Brandon and my dad have been working, slowly, and hopefully I'll actually have something to report soon. The house across the street (which I refer to as the ugly house, and that statement is even more true now) was sold and renovations have begun. Hopefully they plan to flip it, which will help us when we refinance. For now they have painted it the ugliest shade of yellow with a vomitacious green trim. I considered asking them if they were color blind or if they were conspiring to bring my property value down, but I thought better of it. There is certainly no accounting for taste!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Growing Strong
On a home improvement note: Brandon and my dad have been working, slowly, and hopefully I'll actually have something to report soon. The house across the street (which I refer to as the ugly house, and that statement is even more true now) was sold and renovations have begun. Hopefully they plan to flip it, which will help us when we refinance. For now they have painted it the ugliest shade of yellow with a vomitacious green trim. I considered asking them if they were color blind or if they were conspiring to bring my property value down, but I thought better of it. There is certainly no accounting for taste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my plants have been overrun by bugs and have now all died : ( I am soo bummed!! Protect against those evil plant destroyers!xoxo
Post a Comment