Thursday, December 11, 2008

Facebook Randomness

1. I think that I would be really good at being wealthy.
2. I miss Klyde so much, everyday, that if I even think about him I start to cry.
3. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
4. If I could buy a vacation house anywhere in the world right now, it would be in San Pedro, Belize.
5. I am still really angry at Natalie, even though I know I should let it go.
6. Going in to debt to have a pool in my backyard seems like a good idea.
7. In turns out, my mother is always right.
8. It comes as somehwat of a surprise to me that I did not marry an Asian man.
9. I am really scared of death, even though I know it happens to everyone.
10. One day I am going to start going to church, even though no one will go with me.
11. I would like to go to culinary school.
12. I would like to go to DJ school.
13. Let's face it, I'm a whore for knowledge.
14. I am so blessed that I found Brandon - he is amazing in so many ways.
15. It is my life goal to dance with him at our 50th wedding anniversary.
16. Eating and sleeping are my favorite hobbies; it will be okay if I am reincarnated as a house cat.
17. I have a hard time believing in a lot of what science has to say; I'm pretty sure its all coincidence.
18. It is important to me to try to be a good daughter, wife and friend, and even more important to be a good person.
19. I feel alone a lot.
20. I would like to eat a pork chop.
21. I won't because that is vile.
22. When I graduate in May I would like everyone to start referring to me as Master Pope-Malings.
23. I would like to live on a farm, in the middle of a big city, not too far from the coast.
24. I want to live in Mexico someday, maybe then I'll finally learn Spanish.
25. It is a bigger compliment to me if you tell me that you like my cooking than if you tell me I'm pretty, although I wouldn't mind if you told me both.

A few extra just for you:

26. I am pretty comfortable with the fact that I am a huge dork.
27. I love love love bad zombie movies - did you know that there is a zombie western genre?

No comments: