Mmmmmm, I can't say that I haven't enjoyed my meat eating freedom. Now, I'm not proud of myself, but we all have our personal battles. I have decided that I will go back to the veggie lifestyle, but in the meantim I am filling up on all those forbidden foods that I have missed for the past year. Honestly, I haven't enjoyed a lot of it as much as I would have thought. And for the most part I still pick and cook mostly vegetarian options.
Here is a break down of the meat eating debauchery:
Two bowls of Linda's Menudo...super yum
One pepperoni...yum
Totino's Pizza snacks...pass
Boston Market chicken...pass
Homemade chicken noodle soup...super yum
Sonoran hotdogs @ home...I actually made those with soy hotdogs and fakin' bacon, so nevermind
Pho w/ beef @ Pho Thu...pass
Vietnamese eggrolls @ Pho Thu..yum
Cheesey beefy skillet dip thing at Chilis...yum
Gyro @ Jim's...yum
Shrimp lo mein @ Lucky's...pass
Sexy's mini roll @ Saga...super yum
crab legs and pork chops still to come...
I haven't picked an official date to go back, but it will be soon, and it too will be delicious!
1 comment:
Yay for the cheesy beefy skillet dip thing at Chili's!
Post a Comment