Friday, September 4, 2009

Falling for Fall

For many of you it is still summer, but not for me. For those of us working at UA it is now officially fall, even if its still in the one hundreds outside. It is a busy time of year and it takes me a while to get back into the routine of go go go. I am tired when I get home, but also feel accomplished. Even though I have a lot to do I am thankful to have a job, a job that I love and that I feel proud of.

Fall is also time for a lot of fun, with each weekend becoming such a valued piece of respite, I have a lot to look forward to. Later this month is the annual Tucson Beer Festival - I'll be there, and if you see me stop and say, "hi," I'll probably have a pretzel necklace to share with you. Then in October one of my favorite musical acts, WHY?, is coming to Club Congress, and I can actually afford to see them. Of course it is also time to start thinking about a winter garden. My garden beds are full of dirt and compost and manure and ready to be seeded. The nice thing about Tucson winters is that stuff will actually grow. Finally, my dad is back from Panama, for a short time, and so hopefully I will have a home renovation update for you in the near future.

1 comment:

M said...

Oooh, I forgot to mention a little to trip to Puerto Penasco and Darla's first camping trip.....