But every time I try to think of something to blog about I feel lazy, or boring, or assume no one is reading it anyway. Maybe if I write more, you'll read more......Maybe I just need more practice.
So, I am going to steal a few ideas from others out there in the blogosphere. Here are some ideas to help me write, maybe they'll help you too.
- Memoir Monday: Share a memory from your past. It can be funny or sad or meaningful.
- The Tuesday Ten: List 10 facts, thoughts, wishes, etc. I think you can even customize the list each week.
- Wordless Wednesday: This one is pretty common. Post a picture that needs no explanation.
- Thankful Thursday: Write about what you are thankful for. Easy
1 comment:
This is from a geneablogger, There's Madness Monday, Tombstone Tuesday, Treasure Chest Tuesday, Follow Friday, Surname Saturday, Black Sheep Sunday. I find that jotting down what I want to blog about in a Word Document helps me out blogging. I have enough blogs for the next couple of weeks. Of course there are the two cop outs-Tombstone Tuesdays and Wordless (Or Wordy) Wednesday... :)
From your cuz
Post a Comment