Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Tuesday Ten

10 Fun Facts about yours truly.

  1. I will not eat blue M&Ms. It's not that I think there is anything wrong with them necessarily, it's just that I haven't had one yet, so I just can't bring myself to do it now.
  2. I have food texture issues. I do not like crunchy things mixed in with non-crunchy things. For example; cucumber in sushi or celery in pasta/potato salad. I also don't like the texture of yogurt.
  3. I have real issues with feet. I used to call it a fear, but I think it's really more of a disgust. The worst is when people take their shoes off in inappropriate places - like restaurants...
  4. I only have nightmares if I get too cold.
  5. When I was in high school I wanted to be a Forensics Investigator. Luckily, at 16 I went on a ride along with TPD and realized that I wouldn't be happy working with dead people.
  6. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow. And I am not too sure I even want to grow up.
  7. I want to be a tattooed person. I have several small tattoos, but big plans for 3 more.
  8. I am cheap. I shop at thrift and discount stores. I get my hair cut every six months and I color it myself. I am always looking for a deal. The only thing I'm not cheap about is food. You can see the evidence in my bank statement and my waistline.
  9. I love hotels. I would live in a hotel if I could. It's not so much the room service as it is the comfy blankets and pillows and the sense of relaxation and adventure that vacation brings. I don't get the excitement that others do of returning home and sleeping in their own bed.
  10. I enjoy working, but I think I would be really great at being wealthy. I think I'd make a great house wife - as long as I had a maid.

No comments: