Friday, March 25, 2011

Freaking Out!

I am a huge slacker/procrastinator. I have very weak will power and I can rationalize being lazy like it's a job. Not great qualities. Especially when I now officially have less than 60 days to be bikini beautiful. I am extremely proud of myself that I have lost 15 pounds, but I am a slacker...and the weight is coming off slowly. I'm in a rut...I have been...since Christmas. Ugh.

But, I bought a bikini and I reserved a beach house for May 21st so I need to get my *ish together. Seriously. 15 pounds, 60 days. So, please send your skinny vibes my way and pray for me to keep my strength and resolve. I can do this. I must do this.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I will send skinny vibes your way but I know you can do this! Drink lots and lots of water, it will raise your metabolism and help keep you from confusing hunger with thirst. Easy to do when you live in such a dry place as AZ! I miss it and you but not the eczema...xoxo