Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is it summer time yet?

Today people in my office are wearing summer dresses, short sleeves, and sandals for the first time in quite a while. It is suppossed to be 80 degrees this weekend, which means it will be warm enough to give Klyde his first bath of the year! I'm trying not to get my hopes to high, as there is that chance of freak Easter snow, but I am ready for summer! I know a lot of people can't stand Tucson summers, but for me it is really the best time of year.

flip-flops
rocky point
swimming pools
frozen alcoholic beverages
tank tops
natural highlights
tanned skin
BBQs
skirts

And lucky for me, summer starts in Tucson long before June 21st.

On a side note; I am officially a homeowner now!!! So lots of summer fun to come at Casa de Pope-Malings!

No comments: