Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Political Ramblings

WOO HOO!!!!! What an exciting time to be alive and to be a democrat!!!!!

Even though I am an avid Dennis Kucinich supporter (and still a little broken), I could not be happier that we had a woman and a black man running for the democratic nomination and getting the serious backing that they both deserve. I feel so blessed to see our country making history!

I think that they both have a lot going for them, but I must admit I am super excited that Obama has taken the democratic nomination and will be our next President (fingers crossed)!!!!! He will really have his work cut out for him as our economy is not doing so well, and we are still in this mess in Iraq, not to mention all the other screw ups he'll need to pick up after. But I don't think we will be dissappointed.

I also want to give a shout out to Cynthia McKinney. She is running on the green party ticket. She isn't my first choice, but is a candidate you can research if you don't want to vote for Obama, and can't stand the idea of voting for McCain (I can't say that I blame you).

I'm looking forward to hearing who Obama will select as a running mate and can't wait to get that sticker on my car! And you can be assured that Klyde is rocking his donkey tank!

Each day we move closer to the end of Bush's term is a better day for America!

GOD BLESS!

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

1 comment:

Xochi Mama said...

"Each day we move closer to the end of Bush's term is a better day for America!"- Amen, Sister!