It seems like babies always come in bunches! I have several cousins and friends and coworkers who are expecting (and who are are trying) or have just had a baby! This is my congratulations to them:My friend Sarah, due in March - we will get through grad school before this baby gets here; if NAU ever posts the damn schedule
My friend Sara, due in May - this I believe will be the perfect addition to your very busy home
My cousin Chrissy - not sure when she's due, but she's having a little girl and if she's anything like her big brother Colton she will be super sweet and super cute
My cousin-in-law Traci - again, I don't know when she's due, but I do know that she needs to post some pictures of her baby bump
My cousin Katy - due this December, just a few more weeks to go! For Halloween her husband Sean dressed as a chef and she dressed as an oven...with a bun in it...too freakin' cute
Congratulations to Pam, who's baby Tanner is now 2 months old.
And to those of you who are trying I wish you good love and good luck - you deserve all the happiness that a baby will bring.
(Okay, to maintain my reputation.....I am not available to babysit, but very happy for all of you!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment