This was the best shower I have had in months! Our other shower didn't work very well. Half of the water was wasted by pouring out the bathtub faucet and hot water only lasted about 5 minutes. Needless to say, I have had a lot of cold showers in my new house. The shower head is old and clogged and sprays in all different directions. The new shower is just amazing. I must admit it is small, but the hot water just keeps coming and I forgot how easy it should be to rinse your hair; without ducking and weaving and what not.
This is also fantastic news because the house is under construction again, and you know how much I love when something is happening! My dad needs to update the plumbing and install a new bathtub - a brand new bathtub that will be safe and not disgusting and I just can't wait!!! I can't wait to get rid of the sky blue paint as well. Then the granite guy will step in and the bathroom will be done so soon! We will be hosting Thanksgiving in under two weeks and have a lot of house work to get done. I still need to paint and install the baseboards and doors and B has some tiling to complete. We've had to again push the house warming...to 2009 - and we won't be calling it a house warming. As always, I will continue to keep you updated and will post more pictures soon.
1 comment:
Ahhh. The beloved housewarming. I have been waiting 5 years to have mine! I hope yours comes a lot sooner.
P.S.
I know a great place where you can get gold fixtures and black lacquered tiles! Just let me know and I can get you a great deal :)
Post a Comment