So much to be thankful for (in no particular order)....
I am thankful that this mostly awful year is almost over.
I am thankful for Obama winning the presidential election.
I am thankful for my beautiful house.
I am thankful for my beautiful Darla.
I am thankful for a wonderful marriage - if we can make it through home renovation we can make it through anything.
I am thankful for wonderfully amazing friends.
I am thankful for a job that I like to go to and that pays the bills (mostly).
I am thankful for my health - both mental and physical.
I am thankful for bad horror movies, champagne, and sushi with my honey.
I am thankful that Klyde was my best friend for five amazing years.
I am thankful for my mom, my dad, my other dad, my grandmas, my mother-in-law, my sisters-in-law, my grandfather, and all the rest of my fabulous family.
I am thankful for a slightly green thumb (it isn't gangrene).
I am thankful that I experienced hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my house, and that I'll never have to do it again.
I am thankful for my faith; God knows where I'd be without it.
I am thankful for two pretty little ladies; Mo and Manj, who make me sneezy with happiness.
I am thankful that I'm here living this life, with these people and these choices.
I am thankful that I have so much to be thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment