
I can't remember the first moment I tasted the sweet gift from the gods that is sushi, but I do know that it only took one bite for me to fall in love. For years I have frequented Sushi Cho on Broadway and Campbell and for years it provided the best sushi in town, and the best value. It served as my friend in bad times, and as a place of celebration in good. Sadly, this is no longer the case. Today was my last visit to Sushi Cho. The fish was dry, the portions small, and the prices high. I have to admit however, that this has been a long time coming. The past several visits I have left the Cho thinking, "its just not as good as it used to be." But I kept going back, with the thought, "that maybe this time, just maybe, this time will be better." But I have been a fool; its never going to be the way it was. And though my heart breaks at the finality of my decision, I must remember that good sushi still exists and its out there, waiting to be eaten.
1 comment:
I am sorry that all good things must end...
Post a Comment