Friday, February 26, 2010

"I hid under your porch because I love you"

I'm not sure how it came to be or why, but I have a thing for stalker songs. Not just one or two songs that just happen to be about stalking, but some of my favorite songs. I wasn't even aware of this affliction until B pointed out that I had listed to 3 stalker songs all in row from my IPod. So, instead of feeling all weirded out about it, I've decided to embrace it (don't worry, I won't be stalking anybody, I am entirely to lazy and distractable for that. Plus it's totally illegal and super creepy). What I will be doing is creating a stalker playlist. I'm going to need your help. I'll list a few of my favorites and then I kindly request that you comment with yours.

(PS These are really great songs. I highly recommend you check them out.)

The Toadies - Tyler
WHY? - Simeon's Dilemma
Cage - I Never Knew You
The Police - Every Breath you Take
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

Okay, now it's your turn...

2 comments:

Xochi Mama said...

How about adding Blondie's One way or another song.

Sarah said...

Eminem - Stan