Monday, November 29, 2010

Backslider

Hello my friends. Did you survive the holiday? I am feeling fat and happy. Or rather, fat and regretful. It was a delicious weekend, but I did not really keep to my "life style change." I did manage to treadmill on Thanksgiving, but not again for the entire weekend. I also continued not counting calories for the whole weekend. Not good. Thankfully I didn't ended up gaining any weight back (how is that possible?) so I just need to get right back into it starting today.

I downloaded a really cool app for my new droid that allows me to track weight, exercise and calories. It can even scan a bar code and enter all of the nutritional info for that item - how cool is that!?!? It's called FatSecret and has a great website to go along with it too.

In other news; Christmas time is here!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am glad you are embracing your smart phone with all the cool goodies that come along with it (even though it is kind of weird to hear it coming from your mouth still, hehe). Hope you are doing well and good job on the "life style change." You're doing awesome! Oh..and love the tree!