
So, it is that time of year again when we need to really take a break from all the craziness of this life and celebrate those things that we are most thankful for. Here goes:
- I am so thankful for my amazing husband and our incredible marriage. I am blessed beyond belief. I know that I am lucky to have someone that I trust and respect, who can make me laugh, and who will change my oil.
- I am thankful for my parents; who have truly made me who I am. Though they are not what you would call "compatible" I took just enough from each of them to make me as cool as I am.
- I am thankful for my new job. Out of more than 200 candidates they picked me - which of course is a great self-esteem boost (and the money ain't too bad either). I am also grateful for the challenge of learning and creating this new position.
- I am thankful for my friends and family, near and far, blood related and those I picked for myself. I feel like I have such an amazing support system. I don't ever have to feel like I need to go through anything alone. It is a really fantastic feeling.
- I am thankful for puppies and kitties. It's been, what, a few months since Darla's been in hospital...And it is that time of year when the kitties get cold so they come into bed to snuggle with us. I love that.
- I am thankful for my health and my sense of adventure. I am so excited to explore this big world of ours and I get that I couldn't do that without these two things.
- I guess I am really just thankful for this life; it's beauty, and lessons, and laughter, and adventure. It is a charmed life for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment