Thursday, February 17, 2011

Really!?!?

Every knows that I am cheap. Unless it comes to Darla , food and drink, or the gas bill (I refuse to be cold!) I generally look for a deal. Which is why it is no surprise that I subscribe to Groupon and Living Social. I have taken advantage of quite a few of their deals; mostly half off food stuffs to this point. Today's deal however was not something I would consider - 20$ for unlimited boot camp for one month. I mean it's a good deal, I suppose, but boot camp....

I can't run, can't do a push up, am extremely uncoordinated, and nervous in groups. Boot camp is not for me.

....Except, I want to lose weight and get fit. And I have been holding strong at a 13 pound loss. So, boot camp it is! And it was such a good deal.  Wish me luck.


No comments: