Unfortunately, however, I hit the 13 pound mark during winter break. And now I am just maintaining - gag, what a nasty word when you're trying to lose.
I am lucky that I was able to turn a few healthy changes into habit, otherwise I'm sure I would have started gaining back. But I am not happy with my lack of motivation and therefore lack of progress. I have to give myself a pep-talk: summer weather is only 3-4 months away and I am almost at the halfway mark. I've come so far...but what do I do to regain that initial motivation?

1 comment:
You have to keep losing or I am going to catch up to you in gain. Your 13 pounds lost and my 7 pounds gained are almost equal. That's only 20 pounds of food to donate to the food bank. That's not very much for all those hungry people!
Post a Comment