2. I had a birthday. And two super sweet birthday parties. My cousin was in town the week before my actual birthday so we hosted a little poker/family thing at our place. The following week we celebrated at Saga Sushi with lots of friends and delicious food. Thank you to my amazing friends who are super awesome and spoil the crap out of me.
3. I booked our tickets for summer vacation. We are going back to Costa Rica and this time down into Panama as well. This trip will conclude my goals to reach before turning 30 that I set for myself on my 25th birthday! Just in time.
4. I had surgery. Boo. Or maybe yay! It's yet to be seen. As I type I am casted up, quite pathetic, and able to do very little for myself. But, hopefully this will be the end of sleepless nights and numb fingers. A gigantic thank you to my husband who has grumbled very little while waiting on me hand and foot.
5. The future is near. I have an anniversary coming up the end of this month. A few visits from some great friends planned. And 3 weddings to look forward to this year. Plus summer is almost here. Which means BBQs, beaches, and bikinis (yikes! I totally bought a bikini - I don't fit into yet, but I will).
No comments:
Post a Comment