What I do love is that Pima County actually makes the Rodeo an observable holiday - which meant two paid days off for me. Instead of watching the parade B and I headed down to Bisbee for an overnight vacay. They had recently opened a new brewery and we thought we would give it a try.
Ugh, not good. (B explained that they rushed the fermentation process, which makes the beer sweet and not so alcoholic...bad news)
But the rest of the trip was super fun. We had an early dinner, bar hopped, played shuffle board, rocked out to a punk band, and made some new friends. All in all it was a successful little trip. And then we came home with the weekend still ahead of us. It was very relaxing and just what I have been needing.
On a side note; I have hit my weight loss half way mark! 15 pounds down and 15 to go. I am still totally slacking with my workout, but remaining very conscious of my calorie intake so it's coming off, just slowly. I still have boot camp to look forward to (but not until after my surgery this month...I guess that's a topic for another blog). My plan is to step it up....summer is almost here....which inevitably means bikini season is almost here.
No comments:
Post a Comment