2007 started off with full on wedding planning, lucky for me my bacherlorette party came quickly and was too much fun. We enjoyed cocktails and body shots at the Starr Pass Marriot. I am actually in the picture below :) accompanied by my sister-in-law, ChiRae, Kirsten, Dr. Thompson and Simon St. Claire.


I had barely recoverd from the body shots and my wedding day had already arrived....finally! All of that planning had finally come together and it was amazing. It really was like a dream come true and so much fun!


But then it came to end so fast. A year and a half of planning and the most amazing day of my life was over in flash.



Once we returned home, it didn't take us much time to settle into married life - it was a natural fit.
And then it was off to Flagstaff for our very first BeerFest!!! Now we are hooked!
Towards the end of the summer I was lucky enough to make a quick trip to Rhode Island for my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. It's true that I actually had a very difficult trip - my baggage was lost, a dog pooped on the plane, etc... I did however get to spend some very nice time with my family and I got to sail on the Tree of Life!

I was home just long enough to get ready for my next adventure. Thanks to my friend Sarah I got to go to Vegas for the first time!!!

And before I knew it 2007 was coming to an end. We said goodbye to 2007 with a few close friends!

2007 was quite a year, and I didn't even metion the bridal shower, the two trips to Rockey Point, or the fact that I worked full time and went back to school!!!! I really don't know how I fit all of that into one year.
Now I am officially ready for 2008!
1 comment:
Yay..I'm glad I made your picture reel!!!
Post a Comment