Inspired by the movie (which I have not seen) and my cousin-in-law, Katy.
I like to set goals. I think that if you set goals you are much more likely to actually achieve what you want to. It has always been my experience that when you begin thinking towards something, talking about it out loud, etc. things begin to happen, people begin to take notice and the universe aligns in your favor. So here is a (very short and incomplete) list of things I would like to do in this lifetime, in no particular order.
1. Visit Germany and Ukraine
2. Grow vegetables and then eat them
3. Dance with B at our 50th wedding anniversary
4. Volunteer at BestFriends Animal Rescue in Zion
5. Raise chickens and then eat them (kidding, I just want to eat their eggs)
6. Go parasailing
7. Have a real relationship with my sister
8. Go white water rafting
9. Eat sushi in Japan
10. Try a Big Mac in an Indian McDonald's (its made out of potatoes)
11. Go back to Belize
12. Learn Spanish
13. Create a scholarship for student's who are like I was
14. Let B teach me how to blow glass
15. Teach a class
16. Own a vacation home
17. Learn how to drive stick
18. Be completely debt free
19. Write thank you cards everytime
20. Live near water
3 comments:
A while back, I tried to do the 101 list. It was 101 things to do in 1001 days. That way in give you a set of goals and a direct timeline (which isn't too far away but enough time to actually complete them). I eventually lost interest but it might be something you would like!
I can help you with #17 anytime you want.
love it :)
i might have to steal your #10 and #18!!
Post a Comment