Please eat at Frankie's on Campbell.
It is soooooo god, did I write god? I meant gooooooood!
Before I gave up the four-legged livin' creatures, their cheesesteaks were my favorite. So good, in fact, that you'll notice that I've blogged about them several times before. So good that even though I don't have any desire to eat meat I still crave them and that everytime B indulges I get quite jealous. But I have good news....
This weekend B and I were out running errands and ready for lunch. He decided on Frankie's and I wasn't super dissappointed about heading up the street to Chipotle. But when I ordered B's cheesesteak a wonderful thing happened. The very nice young lady behind the counter asked if we were splitting the cheesesteak. To which I replied, "oh no, I don't eat meat!"
Then she introduced me to the best, most wonderful thing that has happened to me as a veggie. The Frankie's vegetarian: zuchinni, yellow squash, muchrooms, cheese, onions, hot peppers....served up cheesesteak style, all greesy and so delicious!!!
Mmmmmmm, I want one right now!
So, veggie or not, my recommendation: Eat at Frankie's and love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment