I am very happy that work has started again on our house, even though the more we get done, the more we find we have to do. Our plumbing needs to be replaced. All of our pipes are full of rust, its a wonder we get any water out them at all. This also explains why the toilets, showers and sinks are stained pink. I was hoping my home warranty would cover some of this, but they don't cover anything really, especially rust filled pipes.
But, we keep moving forward and taking care of what needs to be done. I think its good that we are getting this all out of the way now, and that when its all done we will be able to just relax and enjoy our home and everything will be brand new and worry free!
My dad is starting the tiling today. The guest bathroom is small, and therefore I thought the perfect room for a mexican/fish motif. I purchased a talavera sink and tiles from Mexico and hope to create my own little piece of Puerto Penasco in my bathroom!
2 comments:
But, we keep moving forward and taking care of what needs to be done. I think its good that we are getting this all out of the way now, and that when its all done we will be able to just relax and enjoy our home and everything will be brand new and worry free!
So Naive! Just when you think you have everything done....it turns out that you have to remodel because the original remodel job took to damn long. hehehe. Have Fun!
So glad to hear things are back on track at home. Looking forward to your housewarming in 2010!
Post a Comment