Reasons I won't shop at Walmart (among others):
- When things are that inexpensive they are probably crap - you get what you pay for.
- When things are that inexpensive there is a reason - they don't pay their employees well.
- They sell guns and machetes, but do not sell music with explicit lyrics or the morning after pill - questionable priorities.
- And now...I called them to price shop Darla's meds, thinking for the sake of my dog I will put aside my beliefs. They charge $400 dollars for a one month supply - Fry's sells it for $35. So it turns out they're not the best price after all - this reaffirms my commitment to stay out of WalMart; almost 4 years and proudly counting.
1 comment:
so sorry to hear about your baby but glad you found out what it was....finally!! i'm sure she'll recover wonderfully :) she's in my prayers!
Post a Comment