Monday, December 27, 2010

So this is Christmas!

Happy Holidays friends! I hope you had a great time. I have to tell you that I am super excited that it's over (I'm not so much a fan of the stress, running around, over spending, etc. that comes with it...). Now I am enjoying one of the perks of working education - a week off! I did have a great Christmas though. I got everything I asked for plus some. Spent a lot of good times with the family and enjoyed a delicious roast courtesy of B and my new dutch oven!  We also got a griddle, a crock pot, and an espresso machine...it was a very culinary Christmas in the P-M house.  In other good news I hit 1/3 of my weight loss goal!  I actually lost a little more than that but am accounting for no calorie counting on Christmas day - I felt like I had earned that.  Anyway, now I am looking forward to the new year; lots of excitement and hopefully happiness in store for us in the coming year.  So, Happy New Year friends!!!

No comments: