Of course, I just celebrated my 26th birthday at Barrio Brewery and am truely blessed to have so many amazing friends!
Also, things are coming along with the house. It is slow moving, but constantly improving. Sadly, I was naive to the amount of time and work and money that would really go into refurbishing our new home, and the house warming is on hold until June or July. We wont even be moving in until the end of next month! Thanks for your patience.
In the meantime, here's what we've been working on.
The Kitchen:
Hard at work (tearing it down and building it up):
My green thumb:
And finally, Brandon and I are very much looking forward to celebrating our ONE year anniversary in one week! We will be having dinner at Vivache's and probably working on the house ;)
I can't believe it has already been a year!
And an amazing year at that! I am so excited that we have been so blessed with a great year, full of fun and friends and family, and of course the house. As always, I will continue to keep you updated on our lives and all the rest of it!
1 comment:
Congrats on the house and your anniversary! I can't wait for the housewarming!
Post a Comment